Friday, February 13, 2009

First Baby to leave the nest!

I have officially sold a doll! I so enjoy making them but it was so hard to let her go! lol When I saw how happy the lady was with her, and to think of the little girl on the receiving end of it tho it was easy to hand her over. I love the idea that something I've created in my hands can bring someone else so much joy! Now I have orders for two more!

For anyone interested in ordering, the small ones are $50 and made with your choice of colors and fabrics (within reason and when avaliable) and the larger ones are $75. I use USA made products when possible and none of the products used are made in China. When I spend this much time on something I want it done right and I'm not going to cut corners. They are all made with a lot of love! Perfect for your little one to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment